Perfumer sentence example
- The classic fragrance, released in 1948 by perfumer Germaine Cellier, enjoys a major fan following.
- It was used first in this sense in 1597 In the earliest periods of the world's history of which we have any record, this art, like that of the perfumer, was practised by a special class of the priesthood, as in the case of Eleazar (Num.
- 35, "a confection after the art of the apothecary," or rather "a perfume after the art of the perfumer," which was to be regarded as most holy, and the imitation of which was prohibited under the severest penalties, was compounded of four "sweet scents" (sammim),3 namely stacte (nataph), onycha (sheheleth), galbanum (helbenah) and "pure" or "fine" frankincense (lebonah zaccah), pounded together in equal proportions, with (perhaps) an admixture of salt (memullah).
- Quite apart from the genuineness of a sample, its special aroma constitutes the value of an oil, and in this respect the judging of the value of a given oil may, apart from the purity, be more readily solved by an experienced perfumer than by the chemist.
- So how does one become a perfumer, or a " nose, " as they are called in the industry?Advertisement
- The actress spent a year developing the newest scent with perfumer Frank Volkl, of the international perfume house Firmenich, and fragrance consultant Anne Gottlieb.
- The specific powder this article focuses on is then infused with the natural scent of Bulgarian Rose, which is added to the formulation by the company's in-house perfumer.
- With several scents under her belt, heiress and budding perfumer Hilton has all but taken the fragrance world by storm with her slowly growing collection.
- Between Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Shania Twain and plenty of others joining the perfumer's ranks, it almost seems there isn't room left for anyone else to make an impact!
- Laurent le Guernec, a Parisian-born Master Perfumer, is the creator of Rain for Marc Jacobs.Advertisement
- Live Luxe, created by perfumer Claudette Belnavis, was released the following year and offers a new take on the original Live perfume -- with a slightly different inspiration.
- The note is not quite the straight rose aroma one might find in, for example, Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop or even Stella by Stella McCartney, but it is certainly pronounced.
- If you want to use essential oils, however, you'll have better luck combining 1 ounce essential oil, 2 1/4 ounces pre-formulated reed diffuser oil base or fragrance grade dipropylene glycol, and 1/4 ounce perfumer's alcohol.
- This process can be very similar to cooking when you are employing food scents, and it will give you a small taste of what life is like for a perfumer.