Perform-d sentence example
- The miserable state of public finances and the depression of trade doubtless helped to induce them to perform a duty which they ought to have performed from the first; but their chief motive was the desire to escape the menace of universal suffrage or, at least, to make sure that it would be introduced in such a form as to safeguard Magyar supremacy over the other Hungarian races.
- The jib is usually inclined, so as to enable the travel to be performed by gravity in one direction, and the object of the transporter mechanism is to ensure that pulling in or slacking out the lifting rope shall perform the cycle of operations in the following order: - Supposing the load is ready to be lifted out of a vessel on to a quay, the pull of the lifting rope raises the load, the travelling jenny being meanwhile locked in position.
- Your vet may be willing to perform a sonogram to check for pregnancy, but this can be expensive and I don't know if you want or necessarily need to have one performed.
- Similar to cheerleading, dance teams have certain moves to perform that the judges are usually looking to see performed well.
- If work can be performed off site, companies are no longer limited to local candidates when looking for people to perform certain tasks.Advertisement
- For employers, hiring telecommuters to perform tasks that can be performed off-site enables them to grow their businesses without having to incur additional real estate related expenses.
- Essentially, the user tells the computer what should be done, the order multiple tasks should be performed in, who should perform the tasks and the tasks' specific due dates.
- Never perform anything that hasn't been performed perfectly in practice for at least a month.
- I often thought that suddenly having to sit to perform functions that one could hitherto have performed standing must have caused some psychological issues, but if there are any, Baum leaves them unaddressed.