Perfects sentence example
- Divine grace originates, maintains and perfects all the good in man, so much so that he cannot, though regenerate, conceive, will or do any good thing without it.
- 4, 11 74 b 31-33) not as an activity, but as a supervening end (breyLyvOyepOV perfecting an activity He allows indeed that activity and pleasure are very closely related; that a pleasure of sense or thought perfects an act of sensation or of thinking, depends on it, and is so inseparably conjoined with it as to raise a doubt whether pleasure is end of life or life end of pleasure, and even whether the activity is the same as the pleasure.
- As in Provenal, the past participle of a large ntimber of verbs of the 2nd and 3rd conjugations is formed, not from the infinitive, but from the perfect (pogut, volgut, tingut suggest the perfects poch, volch, tinch, and not the infinitives poder, voler, tenir).
- eureni, firent), may be regarded as truly etymological, or rather as a result of the assimilation of these perfects to the perfects known as weak (amiron), for there are dialectic forms having the accent on the radical, such as dixon, hizon.
- In the succeeding January or February it sends up its leaves, together with the ovary, which perfects its seeds during the summer.Advertisement
- This process can therefore only be looked on as a secondary one that hastens and perfects the destruction necessary to permit of the accompanying histogenesis.
- The accentuation in the inflexion of perfects in the conjugation called strong, like hubiiron hiziron, which correspond to h a b u r u n t, f e c e r u n t (while in the other Romance languages the Latin type is b r ii n t: Fr.
- to the 1st in strong perfects (houve, pude, quiz, fez), while Castilian has hube and hubo; (2) the imperfects pun/ia, tin/ia, vinha (from por, ter and vir), which are accented on the radical in order to avoid the loss of the ii (ponIa would have made p0/a), and which substitute u and i for o and e in order to distinguish from the present subjunctive (ponha, tenha, yen/ia).
- You can get AAA (scoring all Perfects); or AA (Getting mostly Perfects with some Greats; an A through E (scoring a combination of Perfects, Greats, Goods, Bads, or Boos).
- He's trying to create the perfect army, but he keeps making nearly perfects... or...Advertisement
- Shaking the maracas and posing them to the correct placement is natural and you'll find yourself getting higher scores and more perfects than using the controller.
- You must also have at least one "perfect" round if you have 1-round matches, 2 perfects for 3-round matches, 3 perfects for 5-round matches, or 4 perfects for 7-round matches.
- They scored three perfects during the season, one each for the Tango, the Paso Doble and the Freestyle.
- 19, that the seasons shall henceforth be fruitful, is given after Yahweh has shown his zeal and pity for Israel, not of course by mere words, but by acts, as appears in verses 20, 21, where the verbs are properly perfects recording that Yahweh hath already done great things, and that vegetation has already revived.