Percutaneous sentence example
- Link Blank... treatment options, including spinal injections, percutaneous disk decompression and radiofrequency.. .
- Treatment is usually either by percutaneous drainage under ultrasound or CT guidance, or by formal operative drainage.
- Followed by bone grafting and percutaneous screw fixation to support joint and graft.
- This procedure is called percutaneous, meaning through the skin, biliary drainage.
- It simulates the insertion of a needle in percutaneous rhizotomy.Advertisement
- It simulates the insertion of a needle in Percutaneous Rhizotomy.
- The volar approach avoids dorsal blood supply, Percutaneous fixation is possible in undisplaced fractures.
- In percutaneous or prick testing, a drop of each allergen to be tested is placed on the skin, usually on the forearm or the back.
- Genetic testing for and detection of the fragile X mutation can be performed on the developing baby before birth through amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling (CVS), and percutaneous umbilical blood sampling.
- Fetal assessment includes percutaneous umbilical cord blood sampling (PUBS) (cordocentesis), amniocentesis, amniotic fluid analysis, and ultrasound.Advertisement
- Percutaneous umbilical blood sampling (PUBS)-A technique used to obtain pure fetal blood from the umbilical cord while the fetus is in utero and also called cordocentesis.
- As in percutaneous tests, a reddened, swollen spot develops at the injection site for each substance to which the child is sensitive.