Percussive sentence example
- The earliest communications were carried on by means of "raps," or, as Sir William Crookes calls them, "percussive sounds."
- The percussive score from Lou Harrison was similarly eclectic.
- Dramatic and highly percussive once it gets in its stride, it rolls and rumbles along with a growing sense of unease.
- Randy Greif, always interesting, contributes a subdued, lightly percussive composition that unfortunately sounded a bit muddy.
- Opening track of the night was ' Gabriel ', a laid-back number built around gently percussive strums.Advertisement
- This creates a muted, less harsh percussive attack that again adds to the overall tranquil mood and feel of the music.
- Not a fingerstyle guitar player in the traditional sense, Hedges played acoustic guitar tuned to alternate tunings and combined various techniques such as right hand hammer-ons and percussive slapping to create his amazing sound.
- The choreography featured a very loose and calm upper body while the legs hit the floor with complex percussive steps.
- Additionally, do not elevate your feet over your head and do not perform movements that require sharp percussive movements such as kicks or jumps.
- That brings up another very effective tool for cheers chants: percussive noises such as clapping, stomping, or even enlisting the help of the pep band rhythm section.Advertisement
- You can also substitute motions and percussive sounds.
- Initially starting on guitar at 9 then pursued percussive detonation (drums).
- Another class of percussive coal-cutters of American origin is represented by the Harrison, Sullivan and Ingersoll-Sergeant machines, which are essentially large rock-drills without turning gear for the cutting tool, and mounted upon a pair of wheels placed so as to allow the tool to work on a forward slope.