Percussionists sentence example
- Zarbang is a world percussion ensemble representing the finest percussionists from Iran and Afghanistan.
- They have three percussionists, plus a timpani player, plus a learner.
- I have also played keyboards at a Mass for the Nigerian community where I was joined by percussionists.
- Using V-Drums triggering technology, this futuristic instrument allows hand percussionists to play up to 15 sounds naturally, without using sticks.
- The scoring is for choir, amplified string quartet and four percussionists and results in new sonorities revealing Patterson 's imagination at full stretch.Advertisement
- Since most schools and musical groups provide the instruments, what percussionists need to concern themselves with are mallets and drum sticks.
- In a well-conceived percussionists stick bag, you will find the following.
- In addition to their use of drop tuned guitars and basses, the band employs two percussionists, electronics and even turntables to create their signature sound.