Percussionist sentence example
- Noted for his skills in beatboxing, Rahzel has referred to himself as a "vocal percussionist".
- The special rhythmic swing is provided by top Brazilian percussionist Edson Ribeiro (from Bahia ).
- Drummers are cool Speaking of that, you gotta respect any percussionist who can take the reins when his band is in a pinch.
- The President of The Friends is Evelyn Glennie OBE, the famous percussionist.
- We follow him starting in Mongolia as part of a duo with a young percussionist Jamie Harris.Advertisement
- You were the world's first solo percussionist, did your first gig seem weird?
- His long awaited new CD, recorded in New York with Cuban master percussionist Roberto Rodriguez is to be released in spring 2006.
- A recent musical evening at the Rectory, Opera to Broadway, included the percussionist Evelyn Glennie.
- Nevertheless, she was determined to pursue her ambition to be a professional musician, and became the first solo percussionist.
- Salsa Band base in London England UK, consists of 10-12 musicians led by the Colombian percussionist Alex Raymond.Advertisement
- He was principal percussionist for Northumberland Police Brass Band for 2 years.
- Liz is a 2nd year student at the RNCM and principal percussionist with the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain.