Percentage-rate sentence example
- Limits are issued on an individual basis, and the annual percentage rate can rise and fall with the discretion of the card issuer.
- Cards vary in how the annual percentage rate (APR) is offered or calculated and some may even offer perks.
- Citi mtvU Platinum Select Visa Card: This card has a 0% introductory annual percentage rate (APR) in addition to a generous rewards program.
- The interest charged on transactions is usually expressed as a nominal Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- After that introductory period of six months, the annual percentage rate (APR) ranges from 12.99 percent to 22.99 percent depending on the creditworthiness of the cardholder.Advertisement
- The annual percentage rate and annual fee on cash back cards can be higher than other types of cards.
- Think about what you're willing to pay as an annual percentage rate and an annual fee, and then stick to it.
- To determine the daily percentage rate for a card Target divides the annual percentage rate by the number of days in the month.
- Each day Target adds new charges to the card to the balance on the card at the beginning of the day, and then multiplies that amount by the daily percentage rate.
- This card has an annual fee and an annual percentage rate of 18.24 percent.Advertisement
- The card has an annual percentage rate that varies based on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
- Lenders must disclose the annual percentage rate (APR), terms of the plan, and any costs or fees for opening the line.
- The APR is the annual percentage rate charged by the lender.
- A variable annual percentage rate is necessary for individuals who do not pay off their costs within the allotted timeframe, or if the minimum payment is not made on time.