Peppy sentence example
- The third song of the Halo 2 soundtrack, Peril, is a peppy little number with plucky strings and uplifting background accompaniment.
- Her character is peppy and friendly in a way seldom seen in reality.
- The sight of dozens of peppy cheerleaders, pompoms waving frantically, as they hopped to the beat and chanted, "Oh Mickey, you're so fine/You're so fine, you blow my mind/Hey Mickey!" is one that no pop music fan will forget.
- A pink and peppy website selling trendy tops and tights, as well as everything in between, Countessina is your one-stop shopping adventure when you're looking for mail order boutique items.
- They're peppy, upbeat, and kid-friendly.Advertisement
- In High School Musical 2, and other dance musical movies of the like, the choreography is peppy and full of gusto, leaving no room for inhibition.
- The dramatic songs "Poor Jack" and "Sally's Song" aren't meant for peppy karaoke parties, but you can pump out the fun ones anyway and raise your cult movie cred with your friends.