Peppercorns sentence example
- Lightly crush the coriander, cumin and peppercorns together.
- Serve the soup hot or cold and garnished with asparagus tips and lightly crushed pink peppercorns.
- Comes complete with cheese grater to grate parmesan in a jiffy, or pepper grinder to grind fresh peppercorns or sea salt.
- Cut fresh turnips into anchovy shapes, blanch, oil and salt them and add black peppercorns.
- The middle part is like a funnel in which you put the peppercorns and holds the lower grinding plate.Advertisement
- Sprinkle and press the crushed peppercorns firmly over both sides of each steak.
- To go with these we also prepared some finally chopped chives and drained a small jar of soft green or pink peppercorns.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stock, scatter in the green peppercorns, and leave to simmer until the vegetables are fully tender.
- Black pepper, ground (org) Pure organic peppercorns, finely ground, suitable to meet every need.
- Chili peppers are unrelated to the tropical climber, which produces the black and white peppercorns.Advertisement
- You can add allspice, cardamom, clove, ginger, mace, peppercorns, or star anise to your mulled wine mix if you have them handy.
- Chocolate Pepper is an exotic mixture of rare criollo cocoa rich in chocolate flavor with pink peppercorns.
- Cinnamon is a must, but other good options are bay leaves, peppercorns and cloves.
- Garlic, onion powder, chili powder, fennel seeds, and peppercorns are just a few of the many popular spices that can be used in vegetarian cooking.
- Give your filet an Asian kick with a spice rub made from Sichuan peppercorns, ground anise, salt, Chinese five-spice powder, and ground ginger.Advertisement