Pentecostal sentence example
- But scores of city merchants and professional men were then meeting daily at that hour to plead for Pentecostal blessings.
- In my view my bishop did protect the gospel and he also protected an established pentecostal church too, which is very brotherly.
- The Church of God, Kilsyth became Scotland's first Pentecostal congregation.
- The same pattern pertained in all white-led Pentecostal denominations until the 1990s.
- In the subsequent fifty years he was to become a figurehead for the growing Pentecostal Movement, leading missions all over the world.Advertisement
- In this way a wonderful kaleidoscope of sound emerges which may be compared to varieties of pentecostal singing found around the world.
- Brothers Caleb, Nathan and Jared Followill and cousin Matthew Followill are the offspring (and nephew) of erstwhile traveling Pentecostal preacher, Leon Followill.
- Leon Followill, a travelling Pentecostal preacher, raised the three brothers.
- His mother was a singer and his father was a songwriter and musician, as well as a Pentecostal Assembly of God minister.
- He first began to learn music through his Pentecostal church.Advertisement
- The Appalachian Mountain area in which Parton was raised is also heavily dominated by the Pentecostal church.