Pentagram sentence example
- One person had to search for pentagram pieces according to directions given by the other.
- From the darkness steps a tall hooded figure dressed in black robes, emblazoned with a red pentagram on the cuffs of each sleeve.
- You'll have a shape that looks like a pentagram.
- The pentagram, for instance, is one of the most famous symbols in the world and usually for all of the wrong reasons.
- The pentagram is open to much interpretation to those not familiar with the beliefs surrounding it.Advertisement
- As you inscribe pentagram see it forming in the air in front of you.
- The petals form a pentagram which is emblematic of the supreme self-denial of the initiate devoted to the completion of the Great Work.
- Greece used a pentagram to depict 5 different aspects of Greece at the beginning of the show.
- The berries have a tiny pentagram on them and are especially poisonous.
- The pentagram, like the nautical star, can include symbolism like the forms of the Goddess or the Horned God in the center of the design.Advertisement
- The inverted pentagram and Horned God combination has long been associated with devil cults.
- Nothing happens in a vacuum, and these and other influences contributed ideas and themes to a generation or three of youngsters who understood the significance of a pentagram and had a taste for dark entertainment.
- The closed pentagram for instance is for protection while the inverted pentagram means to confront the negative and to learn from it.
- Choosing which pentagram style to use, coupled with the God or Goddess, can say a lot about you and your individual beliefs.
- The closed pentagram represents protection and the inverted pentagram is welcoming the bad in order to learn and deal with it.Advertisement