Pensively sentence example
- He puckered his face, screwed up his eyes, and pensively swayed his head.
- If they haven't acted by now, they're waiting for something, she said pensively.
- "So do I, boss," she said pensively.
- With a frustrated sigh, she lifted her hand and gazed at him pensively.
- If you were not a father there would be nothing I could reproach you with, said Anna Pavlovna, looking up pensively.Advertisement
- "We may not need the information anymore," Gabriel said pensively.
- "Katie," it repeated pensively.
- Anatole lay on the sofa in the study leaning on his elbow and smiling pensively, while his handsome lips muttered tenderly to himself.