Pensionable sentence example
- If you continue in pensionable employment past the age of 60, your benefits will be payable when you leave.
- A person's pensionable remuneration is used to calculate their local government pension.
- From 6 April 2006 there will be no cap on pensionable salary.
- The pensionable stipend will be pro rata to £ 35, 670 for a full-time post.
- A person 's pensionable remuneration is used to calculate their local government pension.Advertisement
- The pensionable scale of stipends for an Assistant Keeper is £ 17,238 a year, rising by six annual increments to £ 22,579.