Pension fund sentence example
- The discrepancy between the fees paid by patients and the salaries received by nurses, especially in London, has occasionally excited unfavourable comment, but it is to be remembered that the nurses are maintained when out of work or ill, and have other advantages; many institutions either provide pensions or assist the members of their staff to join the Royal National Pension Fund.
- Royal Mail has a pension fund deficit of approximately £ 4.25 billion.
- In common with many large organizations, Royal Mail has seen its pension fund hit by the downturn in the stock market.
- The results will be revealed at a pension fund trustee conference at the London Stock Exchange in June.
- The survey is sent to the TUC's network of member nominated pension fund trustees.Advertisement
- Moreover, a pension fund is the most tax-efficient wrapper for personal property investment.
- An actuary can advise on the solvency of a life assurance company and a pension fund.
- The survey is sent to the TUC 's network of member nominated pension fund trustees.