Penne sentence example
- Try it with penne pasta with salmon in a creamy sauce, charcuterie or even pan fried venison.
- Ingredients 225 g / 8 oz dried penne or other short pasta shapes.
- Create a hearty minestrone with fusilli, penne, or mini pasta shells.
- Seeds of Change has created seven organic dinners ranging from exotic Hanalei Vegetarian Chicken Teriyaki to Venetian Penne Marinara.
- This particular basket is also packed with cinnamon roasted cashews, chocolate cookies, sesame breadsticks, garlic pasta mix, dipping herbs, penne pasta and Colavita marinara sauce.Advertisement
- Dinner options include salad, penne rigate, lentil soup, and vegetarian pizza.
- When making an Italian-style pasta salad use smaller, bite-sized pasta like rotini or penne.
- Add the bright hues and sharp flavors of red onion and tomato to your chickpea salad or mix fresh spinach and tomates into penne pasta.
- Award-winning favorites include the calamari and antipasto plate appetizers, filet meatballs with spaghetti, penne with jumbo prawns in vodka sauce, filet mignon, sea bass and sole.
- As for pasta, you get the convenience of choosing among penne, ravioli, fettuccine, spaghetti, tortelloni, risotto, gnocchi, cappellini or linguini, and whatever sauce you want to top it.Advertisement
- The lunch and dinner menu changes with the seasons, generally offering soup, salad, small plate and entrée selections, such as beet penne, salmon, crab cakes, lobster, duck, steak, and a burger.
- The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner; its menu features cold and hot appetizers, soup, salads and pasta dishes such as penne, linguini with red or white clam sauce, fussilli romana with pink sauce, cavatelli with broccoli, manicotti and ravioli.
- Guests can choose from a variety of pasta entrees, such as gnocchi, penne vodka, baked penne parmigiana and lasagna.
- There are a few vegetarian options on the menu, such as penne with broccoli and eggplant parmigiana.
- Penne, Per l'Italia Africana.Advertisement