Penmanship sentence example
- Each letter, written in excellent penmanship, began Dear Annie but there were no accompanying envelopes and no addresses.
- Unless you have perfect penmanship, use a computer to develop written items for your display.
- This is excellent practice for both penmanship and for rhyming!
- Penmanship, if taught at all, is best taught using fat crayons or short and stubby pencils, as it forces their little fingers to hold the pencil correctly rather than grabbing it with their whole fist.
- You may think you have to send love letters on linen paper, written in flowing penmanship.Advertisement
- Be very careful when filling out order forms, make sure penmanship is impeccable and legible.
- There are several others in the town who attended this school who can show equally good penmanship.
- penmanship font This wonderful handwriting practice font makes creating worksheets for your little ones an absolute breeze!
- Sale, music; Mr Westall, history; and Mr Thomas Steward, the writing master of Westminster School, instructed her in penmanship.
- I have been writing and taking notes for the better part of 15 years, and my 8-year-old brother has nice penmanship.Advertisement