Penknife sentence example
- He tried to get in with the blade of a very small penknife.
- The battery was evidently fully charged as a large spark shot out when Paul jabbed his little penknife scissors into the contacts.
- He found a dirty handkerchief, a conker on a piece of string and a rusty old penknife.
- With my sharp penknife I opened a vein in one of the whitest arms I ever beheld.
- A lock knife is not classed as a folding penknife.Advertisement
- Once inside I went straight to the Lord's shop and bought an identical corkscrew, with an identical penknife.
- He used a penknife where St. Vincent took a hatchet, to employ his own figure.
- If you usually carry a penknife, make sure you leave it behind as the police could conceivably construe it as an offensive weapon.
- Gone are the 'paint scrape ' days when decisions were based on the conclusions reached by wielding a blunt penknife.
- This double bladed penknife was made by E.A. Cantrell & Sons of Sheffield during the late 19th or early 20th Century.Advertisement
- Penknife style tools There are a number of tools available which fold up in the style of a penknife style tools There are a number of tools available which fold up in the style of a penknife.
- The prospect drove him insane, and he attempted suicide; he purchased poison, he placed a penknife at his heart, but hesitated to apply either measure of self-destruction.
- In this case, the claw-like terminal segment may be simply flexed against the preceding in the same way as the blade of a penknife shuts up against the handle.
- He was, however, sentenced to be hanged on the 12th of November; but on the nth he cut his throat with a penknife, and on the 19th of November 17 9 8 he died of the wound.