Pencil-skirts sentence example
- Indisputably chic suits, dresses and pencil skirts are matched by a range of bags and accessories.
- These figure-flattering garments include some of the trendiest items on the Internet - think resplendent off-the-shoulder gowns, sexy wrap cardigans, chic velvet tops, flattering pencil skirts and much, much more.
- Plus size pencil skirts are a simple solution for smart, stylish wardrobe updating.
- Always consider your body shape when shopping for pencil skirts to get the most flattering fit.
- Knowing how to wear pencil skirts is empowering.Advertisement
- Fitted at the waist, hips and thighs, pencil skirts taper toward the hemline ending just above, just below or at knee level.
- Wear them with skirts (especially pencil skirts for a sexy librarian look), blue jeans (cuffed or not), khakis-anything, really!
- This automatically makes them great to partner with a variety of bottoms, ranging from casually polished denim pencil skirts to cutoffs.
- The green collar and leaf print makes it suitable for the spring, and it can be paired with a variety of bottoms, from jeans to pencil skirts for the office.
- They offer a full range of skirts, including pencil skirts and workout pants that are not overly-revealing.Advertisement
- Best of all, these long coats look phenomenal with everything from crisp slacks to pencil skirts.
- From form-fitting tuxedo jackets in luxurious silks and satins to delicately embroidered black pencil skirts and even a few bowties, there were plenty of nods to his closet during Fashion Week.
- These really are the shoes of the season, and look fabulous worn in the style of their namesake, Audrey Hepburn, with black cropped trousers, pencil skirts or city shorts.
- Kitten heels look great when paired with pencil skirts and baby cardigans.
- They also go well under conservative pencil skirts with an equally no-frills shirt up top for a special delight when you undress for your significant other.Advertisement