Pen-and-ink sentence example
- Dean picked up the comb, pen and ink bottle and passed them to her as well.
- I'd already told Miss Worthington down at the museum she could have the pen and ink bottle.
- There exist also fine drawings for a "Lamentation over the body of Christ," an "Adoration of the Kings," and a "March to Calvary"; of the last-named composition, besides the beautiful and elaborate pen-and-ink drawing at Florence, three still more highly-wrought versions in green monochrome exist; whether any of them are certainly by the artist's own hand is matter of debate.
- The large works in pen and ink imitate the small marks of the tiny sketches, be they figurative images or abstract doodles.
- Readers whose letters are printed will receive a Berol Combi Pack of a cartridge pen, handwriting pen and ink eraser.Advertisement
- Manuel, formerly a member of the Convention, to the Liberal paper, Courrier francais, where he became a member of the staff which carried on a fierce pen-and-ink warfare against the Restoration.
- Pen and Ink-In some cases, pen and ink drawings are less expensive than traditional paintings.