Pelly sentence example
- Pelly heard of from the Ahl Murra Bedouins as once a fertile district, and which still produces dates, though, owing to malaria, it is now deserted; thence southward to the Hadramut valley no communication is known to exist.
- The principal bays are Committee and Pelly in the southern portion, and Lord Mayor in the western.
- Juneau was founded in 1880; the same year the opposition of the Indians was withdrawn that had prevented the crossing of the mountain passes to the interior, and after 1880 repeated and scattered discoveries were made on the Lewes, Pelly, Stewart and other streams of the Upper Yukon country in Canada.
- At your Town Hall, Pelly or Phyllis tell you there's a town called Boondox where the people are so poor they eat dirt!
- Golden Watering Can - Keep your town perfect for 16 days, then talk to Pelly or Phyllis at the Town Hall.Advertisement