Pejorative sentence example
- Using pejorative words to describe young people makes them feel less important.
- The pejorative overtones of the lecture made the students feel terrible.
- Some medical terms were clearly pejorative and have since been abandoned.
- The word clumsy has a pejorative meaning.
- The pejorative term "wasteland" is proposed to be replaced by the term "urban commons."Advertisement
- It could be a fairly neutral term, but as the editorial proceeds it becomes quite pejorative with many negative overtones.
- A pejorative sense is exactly what brought the word back into use in the mid-nineteenth century.
- The pejorative connotation of an optical illusion is a visual malfunction.
- The label "evil" was neither random nor a purely pejorative act.
- Myths are deadly serious Modern mythologists use the term ' myth ' without any pejorative overtones.Advertisement
- The abundance of animal imagery, most of the negative or pejorative, express a profoundly pessimistic world view.