Peelings sentence example
- Try composting any vegetable peelings or left over food waste in a wormery or the garden.
- peelings into a fryer.
- potato peelings instead of whole potatoes may be used in any method Compost.
- Home Composting: Home composting is the best way to recycle green garden waste and kitchen peelings.
- It is simply a case of allowing organic matter, such as vegetable peelings, grass clippings, egg shells, coffee grounds and a wide variety of other items, to decompose.Advertisement
- Livestock manures, vegetable peelings and scraps, wood ashes, and other items that you might normally throw away make excellent compost.
- The willows are cut at the first indication of the sap rising and "couched" in rotten peelings and soil at a slight angle, the butts being on the ground, which should be strewn with damp straw from a manure heap. The tops are covered lightly with rotted peelings and by periodical application of water, fermentation is induced at the bottom, heat is engendered, the leaves force their way through the covering and peeling may begin.
- In this project the pupils gained unexpected results when they dropped vegetable peelings into a fryer.
- All the controls were active comparisons, tho these included potato peelings and amniotic membrane as well as conventional treatments.
- We had my mother's great big iron pot to put potato peelings in.Advertisement
- Once you've composted you'll hate throwing peelings into the ordinary bin.
- Cardiff council said European regulations meant tea bags or vegetable peelings could not go in bins used to collect " green " waste.
- fruit peelings, tea bags, school waste are all placed in these.
- Simmer the peelings and cores in a saucepan with a tumbler of water for half an hour; then strain and cool.
- Lots of different types of garden and kitchen waste can be recycled by the composting process, including grass clippings, leaves and twigs, wood (should be chipped first) as well as kitchen waste such as peelings and coffee grounds.Advertisement
- Keep in mind that if you add non-organic vegetable peelings, they will add chemicals and other things to the compost as they break down.