Peel-away sentence example
- Dean began to peel away her soaked clothes, half expecting her to wake and scream bloody murder that he was raping her.
- The skin around an affected nail is sometimes inflamed, and the nail may peel away from the nail bed.
- Allow the wax to set, and then peel away the milk carton.
- Gently peel away the clear plastic cover and place the tattoo against your skin.
- In a moment or two, you can gently peel away the paper backing and the tattoo should cling to your skin.Advertisement
- When the water evaporates, peel away the paper cup to reveal your new soap.
- You probably already have halfway decent abs right now if you could magically peel away the covering.
- The tip of the nail might peel away from the nail bed.
- Some discounted jerseys may be thinner or made with striping and decals that peel away after a few washes.