Pee-wee sentence example
- Unless you're going for a kitschy look (think Pee-Wee Herman's lawn in "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"), you'll want to limit yourself to a certain number of ornaments, depending on how much space you have to work with.
- Paul Reubens is better known by his stage name, Pee Wee Herman.
- While Pee Wee Herman was known for his gray suit, red bow tie, and short hair, Reubens' mugshot featured a man with a goatee and long, greasy hair.
- Whether he is already a pee wee chef or has just begun mastering easy recipes, these kid food games are sure to stimulate his love of food preparation.
- If you have a cooking enthusiast in the family, why not encourage his love of learning by enrolling him in a pee wee chef course?Advertisement
- From professional to pee wee leagues, cheerleaders everywhere are commanding our attention!
- Parents will not be pleased to see their pee wee aged cheerleader shaking her stuff!
- T.I. takes Pee Wee to a jail and has the officers put him in a cell to give him an idea of what life would be like if he got arrested.
- When Pee Wee confessed that he wanted to be an actor, T.I. ran lines from Romeo and Juliet with him.
- T.I. later surprised Pee Wee with a trip to Los Angeles and acting lessons.Advertisement
- Pee Wee initially gave up his criminal activities and concentrated on his acting, but during the reunion episode of the show, viewers found out that Pee Wee had recently been shot.