Pedunculated sentence example
- Pedunculated hydatid.
- The rudiments of the paired eyes appear under the integument at the sides of the head, but only become pedunculated at a comparatively late stage.
- The testes are situated in a distinct sessile or slightly pedunculated scrotum, into which they descend from the sixth to the tenth month after birth.
- However, in reality, a large and pedunculated subserosal fibroid may have a severe impact on fertility and pregnancy.
- This rapidly growing, pedunculated lesion is a pyogenic granuloma.Advertisement
- In similar way, synovial tumors such as lipoma, pedunculated fibromas intra-articular xanthomas and areas of pigmented villo-nodular synovitis may arthroscopically excised.
- The pedunculated variety is most abundant in the southern and midland counties, the sessilefruited kinds in the northern parts and in Wales, especially in upland districts; the straighter growth and abundant acorns of this sub-species have led to its extensive introduction into plantations.