Pedophiles sentence example
- Maybe they're both pedophiles, helping each other.
- Howie's work allowed us to tip the police about Owen Bryce and his brother being pedophiles.
- Pedophiles are increasing in numbers on an exponential scale and are using the Internet to contact unsuspecting minor children to arrange sexual assignations.
- Parents are justified to be concerned about pedophiles using the Net to contact minors or distribute pornography.
- Pedophiles should be treated severely, but then so should pushers of hard drugs.Advertisement
- Parents are reassured on risks from pedophiles EDUCATION chiefs in Dorset have spoken out to reassure parents their children are safe at school.
- They worry about sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), germs, car seat safety, the family dog, family cat, neighbors, pedophiles, baby's eating habits and more.
- This show used undercover cops and teenagers to catch pedophiles on the Internet.
- Pedophiles will enter teen chatrooms looking for girls or boys.
- Though some sex addicts may become pedophiles or rapists, not all sexual addicts have these tendencies.Advertisement
- The Internet has made it much easier for pedophiles to get closer to their potential targets.
- Even more frightening is the existence of pedophiles and predators online.
- As a result, they are left vulnerable to potential pedophiles and otherwise unethical site users.