Pedometer sentence example
- A pedometer is a small gadget that counts the number of steps a person takes in a day.
- Multifunction pedometer to you help you walk your way to better health!
- Obviously the pedometer is little better than an ingenious toy, depending even for rough measurements on the uniformity of pace maintained throughout the journey measured.
- Pedometer Jogging Kit Keep yourself safe by being seen this winter with our brand new digital pedometer Jogging Kit Keep yourself safe by being seen this winter with our brand new digital pedometer, reflector and high-vis waistband.
- Another great way to encourage kids to be more active is with a pedometer.Advertisement
- The Fitbit Tracker not only informs you of the number of calories you've burned in a day's work, but its numerous other features help to distinguish this item from the average pedometer.
- Instead, buy a pedometer that you can calibrate to recognize your unique steps, making it more accurate for running.
- A pedometer is a fun, motivational, and easy way to keep track of extra Points.
- You might even wear a pedometer to count your steps and measure the distance covered for the day.
- If you only want to count steps as most people do this basic pedometer is ideal.Advertisement
- Now you can pop your new sensor pedometer in your pocket, bag or wear it round your neck.
- The most accurate pedometer in our range uses solid state accelerometer technology instead of the traditional mechanical pendulum used in most other pedometers.
- The pedometer part of the panic alarm pedometer is so easy to set and use.
- Get yourself a pedometer so you can keep track of how far you have walked.
- What do you really need when looking for a pedometer heart rate monitor-combination?Advertisement
- Advanced models like the Polar RS800sd provides instant updates on your heart rate and comes with a built-in digital pedometer.
- What these products and others like them have in common besides the combination of heart rate tracking and pedometer functionality is a steep price tag, often in the $300-500 range.