Pediculosis sentence example
- A lice infestation, or pediculosis, is caused by parasites living on human skin.
- Pediculosis capitis is an infestation of head lice.
- A body lice infestation is called pediculosis corporis.
- National Pediculosis Association (NPA), Inc. 50 Kearney Road, Needham, MA 02494.
- pediculosis capitis) is a very common problem, especially in school children.Advertisement
- Pediculosis palpebrarum or phthiriasis palpebrarum, caused by crab lice, is an infestation of the pubic hair.