Peddling sentence example
- Well, with all that bull you've been peddling, somebody around here is bound to need them eventually.
- Peddling had been forced on the latter by the action of the gilds which were still powerful in the 18th century on the Continent.
- It is the sort of climb that you just settle into, get a rhythm, concentrate and keep peddling.
- The accused are expected to face charges of embezzlement, bribery and influence peddling.
- Home secretary Charles Clarke said he considered the problem to be serious indeed, maybe as serious as drug peddling.Advertisement
- Buyers should also be aware that some sellers are peddling counterfit MAC products.
- In other words, while your feet are peddling, your upper torso is performing rotational movements.
- You may notice kiosks in an airport peddling various types of travel insurance to airplane passengers.
- This designer has been keeping a decidedly low profile, only peddling their wares in Toronto stores.
- A delicious smell mixing with giggles and laughter wafted from a sidewalk table where a group of young girls were peddling baked goodies.Advertisement
- Crowds of wanderers were to be met on every road; Germany, Holland and Italy were full of Jews who, pack on shoulder, were seeking a precarious livelihood at a time when peddling was neither lucrative nor safe.