Peddled sentence example
- He peddled off like Lance Armstrong.
- It was dark as he peddled, headlamp on, down the side streets of the now-quiet town and out the back road the short distance to Lydia's place.
- As he peddled downhill toward Ridgway, he could see the east side of the valley, exposed to the southern sun, had melted nearly clear of snow while across the valley, draped in shadow most of the day, the western slope retained almost all its recent covering.
- As Dean peddled up to Bird Song, he saw no unfamiliar cars.
- He hit a comfortable pace and stayed there as he peddled past the cemetery and the open meadows where a herd of elk grazed near the river to his left, standing at attention near the edge of the tall cottonwoods that lined the bank.Advertisement
- As he peddled the road to Ouray, he tried to formulate a scenario of Shipton's ice park fall that made sense.
- Self-educated and early thrown upon his own resources, he began in 1814 to earn his living by working in a clock factory in Plymouth, Conn., and for many years after 1815 he peddled books and merchandise, chiefly in the southern states.
- Tinware was manufactured in Berlin, Hartford county, as early as 1770, and tin, steel and iron goods were peddled from Connecticut through the colonies.
- The earliest form of manufacturing was that of household industries, nails, clocks, tin ware and other useful articles being made by hand, and then peddled from town to town.
- One of the last of the philosophers--Connecticut gave him to the world--he peddled first her wares, afterwards, as he declares, his brains.Advertisement
- Consequently they just believed the bullshit he peddled them about the risks to the public from people bent on ' disrupting electronic networks ' .
- Contrary to the nonsense peddled by the Opposition, crime was falling.
- I find it significant that the lie is now peddled all over again by Ms Lipstadt in this Work.
- The Better Business Bureau warns that acai berry supplements peddled on the Internet may not make you slim, but they will remove some of the fat from your wallet.
- Patient as I am, I've remained hidden here for an hour or more, having silently peddled on my new bicycle.Advertisement