Peckish sentence example
- Midnight snacks are available on board for those feeling a little peckish.
- Lee, feeling a bit peckish, went to put some chips on.
- Fifthly are you and Chis having a curry or pizza hut tonight as I'm actually quite peckish.
- Or maybe everyone wets their appetites, so the supermarket needn't worry about giving away samples - we're all peckish anyway.
- Feeling rather peckish I thought I'd slip inside and treat myself to a slap up meal.Advertisement
- You can have endless hours of fun, and then when you get a pit peckish, you can eat the bastard.
- There's also a cafÃ© in case you get peckish in between sessions.
- He was feeling a bit peckish so he stepped into the New Delhi take-away and ordered an extra hot vindaloo.
- If you're still peckish, follow with a curry or biryani.
- Then, feeling peckish, we rounded off the night with a kebab.Advertisement