Peatland sentence example
- If the peatland is threatened, influential conservationists warn that there will be a 'huge row ' .
- A large, relatively intact lowland raised bog forming a distinct peatland unit set among low drumlins.
- Prof. Simon Bottrell - User of sulfur isotopes to establish pathways of pollutant sulfur uptake in forest and peatland ecosystems.
- The peatland flora includes bog-rosemary Andromeda polifolia at one of its few Northern Ireland sites.
- Carbon sequestration in peatland: patterns and mechanisms of response to climate change.Advertisement
- Only 10% of both major types of peatland have survived intact.