Peasant-blouse sentence example
- Pair a romantic off-the-shoulder peasant blouse with a long, flowing peasant skirt for a bohemian look.
- For an easy summer look, wear your peasant blouse with capris.
- An updated take on an old classic, an off the shoulder peasant blouse offers plenty of styling possibilities.
- Whether you're dressing down or going a little glamorous, you can make good use of an off the shoulder peasant blouse.
- Go classic with a simple peasant blouse embellished with floral embroidery around the neckline, and pair it with a pair of dark rinse fitted jeans and boots.Advertisement
- For something a bit more polished, try a printed peasant blouse with an elasticized waist for some definition.
- Channel a little western flair by pairing a long peasant blouse that falls below the hips with a pair of skinny jeans.
- A day-to-evening transition is possible if you choose the right type of off the shoulder peasant blouse.
- Looking for a peasant blouse that complements your shape?
- Think about drawing the eye to the center with plenty of embellishment, from sequins to beading, and you can also hunt out a peasant blouse with a colored band at the hem to make your hips look even with your waist.Advertisement
- Instead of selecting a tunic-type blouse, hunt down a lightweight peasant blouse with traditional blouse seaming at the front and back.
- Traditional Mexican outfits for women typically consist of a brightly colored eye-catching peasant blouse loaded with intricate embroidery and a flowing skirt with plenty of frills.