Pearlized sentence example
- Matte finishes are perfect for every day wear, while pearlized, shimmer, or glitter shadows are best reserved for wearing on evenings or special occasions.
- Use shimmer or cream pearlized shadow allover lid.
- The Pearl-Snap Shirt: Classic western shirts are characterized by pearlized snaps with a metal frame around the edge.
- Pearlized swirl earrings - The luster of pearlized earrings is perfect for showing off the swirl design.
- A beautiful effect is created by the flickering light of the candle as it burns in a hand crafted pearlized iridescent green votive holder from Amazing Magical Light.Advertisement
- Ballet flats stay classic with simple bows, but pearlized and metallic leathers give this standard style a flirty kick that will get you noticed.
- It comes in twelve different colors and fabrics, so if you like it, you can indulge in a black velvet and pink pearlized leather and look like you've spend a million bucks when you've only spent $63.95.
- Bulova Ladies Chronograph Watch with Diamonds & Pearlized White Dial retails at $499 and features a chronograph and calendar.
- You'll find typical shapes, such as round or square watch faces, but Tissot then mixes things up a bit by adding unusual watch bands, pearlized faces and unusual numbering or hands.
- Tissot combines the durability of their sports line with girly features such as unique faces, pretty colored bands and pearlized watch faces.Advertisement
- Vintage style buttons - Many gowns have pretty pearlized buttons.
- And if you have great skin, consider a pretty pearlized look (try Revlon Skinlights for a soft glow).