Pearlescent sentence example
- It's a deep cherry red with little sparkles, almost pearlescent but not really.
- It 's a deep cherry red with little sparkles, almost pearlescent but not really.
- To counteract all the dark shadow around your eyes and brighten them back up, try a light pearlescent shade in the inner corner.
- The 70s was all about pearlescent shadows, and if you're looking for a subtle eye shimmer then no one does it better than Paul & Joe.
- Pale white eye shadow looks ethereal when teamed up with a silver eyeliner, pale cheeks, and a pearlescent lipstick.Advertisement
- With sparkle glitter, adhesive decals, and pearlescent lips, you can easily morph into a woodland fairy or playful elf!
- The color is light and almost ethereal, touched by a glint of gold but finishing as a pearlescent white.
- If you're a redhead who wants to keep your palette clean and neutral, it's okay to play it safe with pearlescent eye shadows and bronzing powders come summer, and warm bisques with burnt berry hues come fall.
- Lavender, moonstone, and pearlescent hues pair beautifully with maroon and tend to flatter women with pale complexions.
- By adding a pearlescent white or shell shade to the inner V of the eye, blending over so that it barely crosses into the dark eye shadow, you'll bring light back to the eyes.Advertisement
- They come in a variety of fun fabrics, from pearlescent pink fabric to bright teal and hot pink kaleidoscope fabrics with patent trim and glimmering silver hardware.