Pearl-harbor sentence example
- Its main disadvantage is the lack of harbours - Honolulu and Pearl Harbor are the only ones in the archipelago; but under the River and Harbour Act of 1905 examinations and surveys were made to improve Hilo Bay on the island of Hawaii.
- This is not to say that if another Pearl Harbor or another 9/11 occurred, people in any country wouldn't rise to the occasion and make great sacrifices if needed.
- One of the most catastrophic events in United States history is Pearl Harbor.
- Hill even recorded There You'll Be for the movie, Pearl Harbor.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck first met on the set of Pearl Harbor in 2001.Advertisement
- She has appeared in several films including 13 Going on 30, Pearl Harbor and Dude, Where's My Car?
- The company has expanded from its beginnings as a single Pearl Harbor cruise and today has many ships to entertain guests.
- Bent on a comeback, this time with an impressive new graphics and physics engine, the story takes place during the events of Pearl Harbor and unfolds with the player fighting through pivotal battles against the forces of Japan.
- From this point following the completion of your training and another cutscene, you will ship out and begin your assignment as a station unit on Pearl Harbor.
- Even though I met the minimum settings for playability, I found there was still quite a bit of lag, especially in large scale battles like that of Pearl Harbor.Advertisement
- At the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial you can learn about the historical attack on Pearl Harbor.
- The attack on the World Trade Center was exactly analogous to Pearl Harbor.
- Where shooters have D-day, flight sims have Pearl Harbor.
- If that sounds typically gung-ho, then consider Pearl Harbor.
- Synopsis Kim Andrews shuts out her history teacher, who is telling the class about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.Advertisement