Peanut-butter-and-jelly sentence example
- When Dean pointed out a nice restaurant where he could collect the lunch he'd earned for making the trip, Fred reached over to the back seat and produced a paper bag, containing two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and an apple.
- When we think about things that are lost without the other we can't help but to think about peanut butter and jelly.
- Whole Grain English Muffin with Peanut Butter and Jelly - Thanks to diabetic-friendly sections in most chain grocery stores, it's easier than ever to find low sugar products like nut butters and jellies.
- Finger sandwiches can be cut out into shapes by using cookie cutters and filled with chicken salad, ham and cheese or peanut butter and jelly.
- This restaurant also has a kids menu, which contains grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly and cream cheese bagels.Advertisement
- It's peanut butter and jelly.
- As a healthier alternative to peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches, use banana slices (or raisins) to add a sweet fruit flavor to your peanut butter sandwich.