Pealing sentence example
- He thought the bell was speaking to him, pealing out the words come hame, come hame.
- After all, one person may be very hurt if he/she writes a love poem while their spouse creates funny wedding vows and the guests are pealing in laughter.
- Katie sighed as she began pealing the potato.
- She finished pealing the potato and threw it into the pan before continuing.
- He opened the door and stepped out, pealing off his shirt and shucking his jeans.Advertisement
- Carmen picked up a potato and started pealing it.
- Pealing off her gloves, she headed for the phone.