Peaking sentence example
- The increase in plasma antioxidant capacity was quite rapid, peaking at 30-50 minutes.
- Jennie and Spiral wasted no time in having a good gander, peaking into cupboards and doors, presumably looking for more secret passages.
- Like Signorile, they found that the squat produced the most quadriceps activity, peaking at 60 per cent of maximum activity levels.
- His third album has proved to be the most commercially successful, peaking at number three on the Billboard 200 and receiving a Grammy nomination for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical in 2009.
- As in other years, illicit drug use in 2003 tended to increase with age among young persons, peaking among 18 to 20-year-olds (23.3%) and declining steadily after that point with increasing age.Advertisement
- At birth, a newborn's TBS is normally 1 or 2 mg/dL, peaking at 6 mg/dL in three or four days.
- Unless you glue or tape the top, it will be hard for children to resist peaking at presents placed under the tree in gift bags.
- Free Internet games for kids are a great way to stimulate your child's peaking interests and skill levels while keeping an eye on your family budget.
- Discovering a Days of Our Lives show spoiler is like peaking at your holiday gifts days before opening them: very difficult to resist, but afterwards, the surprise is often ruined.
- Spoilers cater to fans by teasing what will happen, sneak peaking it, scooping it and sometimes, just plain making it up based on wishful thinking.Advertisement
- The tattoo peaking out above the waist band can be an extremely erotic image, even with as innocent a design as a star of life tattoo.
- Let others see it peaking out and wonder if it's really there.
- Adea's camisole is a great compliment to an outfit, peaking out slightly from underneath a blouse, shirt, jacket or sweater.