Peak-flow sentence example
- The Mini Wright Peak Flow Meter measures the maximum expiratory flow rate during a forced expiration.
- Use a peak flow meter to monitor whether your asthma is getting worse.
- A similar machine called a peak flow meter may be used to measure PERF.
- The spirometer is similar to the peak flow meter that patients use to keep track of asthma severity at home.
- Symptoms can be monitored with a peak flow meter (also called a peak expiratory flow meter).Advertisement
- To effectively follow the instructions for using a peak flow meter, the child should be at least five years old.
- The peak flow meter measures the child's airflow when he or she blows into it quickly and forcefully.
- The peak flow meter can be used to determine when to call the doctor or seek emergency care.