Peacoat sentence example
- It's light enough for wearing during those days when it's not quite time to pull out the wool peacoat (or when someone forgot to tell the person in charge of the thermostat at work that, hey, it's time for the air conditioner to be off).
- Shirred Detail Dress: Available in an array of colors such as Black, Green, Chili Pepper Red and Peacoat Blue, this empire waist dress is simple and stylish.
- A classic style, the peacoat has a broad lapel, double-breasted front, often large buttons, and vertical pockets.
- Made from wool or a wool-cashmere blend, the peacoat will keep you warm while looking stylish.
- Peacoats can be any length from short to long, and a mid-thigh length peacoat remains popular year after year.Advertisement
- A peacoat looks great for a dressy look or even works for something more casual.
- In the winter when things cool off even more, you can wrap a long peacoat or trench on top.
- Of course there's always the classic slightly A-line peacoat as well.
- If you're worried about being cold, throw on a shrug or a fitted peacoat over the top.
- It is a double-breasted peacoat with a large collar, epaulettes, full cuff straps, leather waist tabs and side pockets.Advertisement
- For those residing in cold weather climates, a structured peacoat will top all dresses in a chic and sensible style.
- For example, a well-made wool peacoat is an investment, will last for years and is appropriate for numerous outings and occasions.