Peachy sentence example
- Happy climbing, Phil Ashby April 19th Today on the Ben must be pretty peachy away from the big cornice routes!
- When choosing a blush to compliment the rest of her makeup style, look for a peachy pink shade that will instantly perk up your complexion without imparting too much color.
- Lightly sweep Sunbasque, a peach with pearl along cheek bones and apply Lipglass in C-Thru, a peachy beige shimmery lip gloss.
- Putting peachy pinks and mauves together is a combination that works in any season.
- Jewelry designer Mackenzie Miller handcrafts a beautiful mother daughter bracelet set using striking peachy pink colored freshwater pearls and round silver alphabet beads to spell out the chosen names.Advertisement
- Some good choices are Eberle, Peachy Canyon, Turley (Helen's brother), and Justin to name a few.
- Whereas the summer may have you delving more into yellows, oranges, and bright pool blues, lime greens and peachy pastels are the staples of spring.
- Sneakers and sport slides come in everything from peachy pink to bold concord grape tones.
- Of course, people are quick to find fault with the original poster, but, for them, your post is just peachy.
- Can't see them, but I'd guess they're fluorescent tubes and the light they give off is slightly peachy.Advertisement
- The response is pretty positive and things are looking pretty peachy.
- There's a few ways to keep those apples peachy while soaking up the sun.
- Cheeks: Keep cheeks sweet and peachy with an apricot blush.
- It has a slightly spicy, peachy aftertaste.
- They were so human, their coloring peachy, the skin delicate.Advertisement