Peacemakers sentence example
- In the bitter conflict between the large state party and the small state party he and his colleagues, Oliver Ellsworth and William Samuel Johnson, acted as peacemakers.
- We have thus the nucleus of that international parliament which idealist peacemakers have dreamt of since the time of Henry IV.'s " grand design."
- A pioneering conference introducing peacemakers from around the world will soon be held at the University of Bradford.
- Help us to be active peacemakers -- to bring peace into the world by whatever means we are able.
- After beating Hoodoo Brown, you obtain dual peacemakers which should be self explanatory.Advertisement
- Some of these children are often called the peacemakers of the household.