Peacekeeping sentence example
- A diplomat by nature, he had long served in the peacekeeping capacity among his brothers, before he was rendered dead-dead seven months before.
- Mobility aircraft carry troops and equipment into battle, transport peacekeeping forces and humanitarian relief, and refuel other military aircraft in flight.
- They are a peacekeeping order, dedicated to protecting and using the "light side" of the Force.
- Peacekeeping forces are interposed between two or more belligerents.
- The perception of impartiality is important for the protection of the peacekeeping force.Advertisement
- Since 1988 the UN has established four successive peacekeeping missions, but has terminated them all.
- The Bundeswehr needs the base in Termez for the peacekeeping operation in Afghanistan.
- We are also working to improve the performance of international peace support operations, such as UN peacekeeping.
- UN peacekeeping Operations This page lists UN Peacekeeping missions, provides maps, mission statements, and gives access to reference papers through gopher.
- peacekeeping forces in the world.Advertisement
- peacekeeping operation.
- peacekeeping troops are expected to move into the area by the start of September, with an initial force of 3,500 already confirmed.
- peacekeeping Monument competition.
- The peacekeeping troops of the African Union had promised to protect these camps last autumn.
- The island has remained partitioned ever since and UN peacekeeping forces maintain a truce between the two sides.Advertisement
- peacekeeping monument was a re-run of the War Memorial debate in the 1920s.