Peace-process sentence example
- Another opportunity to build on the peace process was lost to save the the UUP leader from his own party dissidents.
- Nevertheless despite these promising moves the peace process remained dangerously fragile.
- In the end devolution in Northern Ireland is an essential part of making this peace process irreversible.
- But how much can building parks and painting murals realistically contribute to the peace process?
- He suggests that attempts at remodeling have been rendered problematic by the pressure placed upon Unionists not to participate in the peace process.Advertisement
- Shortly afterward, the United States began a discreet dialog with the PLO, which ushered in a hopeful peace process.
- From this clash of positions has emerged a threat to the peace process that risks undoing the advances of the last decade.