Pcc sentence example
- The parish council referred the complainant to the PCC, who have as yet heard nothing.
- Press Complaints Commission He was junior counsel in Ford v PCC.
- The rural dean may be invited to attend the meeting of the PCC.
- We hope the PCC will become more rigorous in its review of procedures for dealing with complaints.
- So the PCC may not get the legacy money until many years after the original testator 's death.Advertisement
- We will be electing our Church wardens and deputy wardens, four members of the PCC and one Deanery Synod member.
- The PCC 's main concern is to ensure that the value of the residuary estate is maximized.
- Whatever number is settled on for the PCC from 2005, you cannot truncate the terms of any existing members.
- We will be electing our Church Wardens and deputy wardens, four members of the PCC and one Deanery Synod member.
- Established in 1974, PCC provides a conservative Christian education to over 4,700 undergraduate students.Advertisement
- The cost of attending PCC is about $7,500 per year, including tuition and room and board.
- To learn more about applying to this college, visit PCC's official website.