Payment-schedule sentence example
- amortization schedule outlining your payment schedule.
- Last but not least, carefully review the payment schedule for the apartment you plan to rent.
- Make sure the payment schedule the agency is proposing is within your means.
- The debt consolidation company works with lenders to lower interest rates and to set up a monthly payment schedule.
- You may be able to work out an extended payment schedule or get your interest rate lowered.Advertisement
- The Plum Card gives a business a flexible payment schedule that allows them to either pay off their balance on time in full with a discount or to carry the balance for a set period of time without paying interest.
- After that, a payment schedule may be set.
- Some vets are willing to work out a payment schedule that allows you to get the treatment your dog needs.
- Most mortgages are amortized with a monthly payment schedule.
- Using this type of calculator can help you understand the payment schedule for an interest only mortgage.Advertisement
- Accelerating your payment schedule can reduce your repayment time by 50% or more depending upon the amount of the second payment.
- In situations where you cannot pay your dept, a payment schedule can be worked out and in some cases, with the help of your attorney negotiations can be made to pay a reduced amount.