Payee sentence example
- Pay bills online manually to a list of accounts on your payee list.
- All checks should be made payable to " HMCS " and be crossed account payee.
- To change the payee for Child Care Benefit you should ring the Child Benefit Center on 0845 202 1444.
- For example, a personal stockbroker is likely to have far more interaction with a relevant payee than an internet broker.
- This gives you the option to add this payee to your payee list, so their account details are saved for future use.Advertisement
- In this case, the full name and address of the nominated payee must be provided to the Trust.
- The main payee is the person who is awarded the benefit.
- You can also set up a new payee whilst making a Funds transfer, you then have the option of saving the payee.
- Checks quoting any other payee will not be accepted.
- Modify my payee details You can modify the payee details You can modify the payee details currently stored in internet banking.Advertisement
- By Post Make checks payable to Kingston Corporation and crossed ' A/C payee only ' .
- Payment will be made by either BACS directly into your account or by an " account payee " crossed check.
- They will normally insist that they are named as additional insureds and " sole loss payee " .
- The check must be made payable to the subcontractor business concerned and crossed ' Account Payee '.
- They took the form of a piece of paper about an inch broad and five to eight inches long, on which was written the sum, the date of payment and the name of the payer and payee, with their seals; the paper was then torn down its length, and one half given to each party.Advertisement