Pay-the-price sentence example
- You had to pay the price for it, and so did I.
- When money is allowed to rule every decision that is made, inevitably, decisions that are on the wrong side of the law are made, and the company and its shareholders ultimately pay the price.
- Since the consignment shop has to split the profits with the original owner, you won't be able to haggle and have to pay the price as marked.
- At first everyone was positive he'd taken a hike, but personally, I haven't seen a thing yet to tell me he didn't just do something stupid and pay the price for it.
- We willingly pay the price of pooled sovereignty in defense, for the greater prize of collective security through NATO.Advertisement
- The lessee is bound, on his side (i.) to use the thing hired like a good head of a household (bon pere de famille), in accordance with the express or presumed purpose of the hiring; (ii.) to pay the price of the hiring at the times agreed (Art.
- Just be sure to review the seller's feedback before placing a bid, and make sure that you don't pay the price you'd pay for an antique item for a replica (carefully read the descriptions and ask any questions you have beforehand).
- Larger monitors cost more, so even though you may want a huge monitor and have room for it at your desk, you may not want to pay the price attached.
- These synthetic stones are less costly than natural sapphires and are a good choice for a person who desires a stunning birthstone necklace but does not want to pay the price for natural sapphires..
- If you are willing to pay the price for convenience, you can view and print out death records on these sites.Advertisement
- Give your best offer, considering the home inspection, the current market values in the area and your ability to pay the price.
- When you carry excess weight, eventually your joints pay the price.
- If you love to party, your complexion is sure to pay the price!
- He must seek protection elsewhere wherever he could get it, and pay the price demanded for it.
- The eldest, Hermannfried, eventually obtained sole possession by the help of Theuderich I., king of Austrasia, but having refused to pay the price he had promised for this assistance, was defeated by Theuderich in a series of battles and murdered by him in 531.Advertisement
- Count Cavour consented to pay the price which Napoleon thus exacted, and the frontier of France v as accordingly extended to the Alps.
- You don't have to pay the price on the sticker.